Monster Addendum: 5 Free Clip Art Creatures.

25 March 2013
I'm linking up with Classroom Freebies this morning and with a couple of new Monsters.  Yesterday I posted about some new clip art I designed (see post preceeding this one), but I still had some creature featurin' to do so I created a few more...for you..for FREE.







This one is blank (I know, kind of obvious).

You can access these images by downloading them directly to you hard drive (right click, ctl-click, or drag on drop).  

OR you can follow this to a Google Doc folder I created: RIGHT HERE.

These are all 300 dpi png files with transparent backgrounds. 
These are for commercial, personal, professional uses please read the pdf. in the download.

I currently don't have black lines for these, but if there is enough interest I can make them.  Just let me know in the comments.

Just to book-end this, feel free to check out some of my clip art (right after this post) or in my clip art section.


                            Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Enjoy,

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! :) Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I'm so jealous. Wish I could create clip art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...and if you are taking votes for black lines...I am in. No color printer at school. Sniff, sniff.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! They are so cute! My kids are definitely going to enjoy.
    Jillian
    Elements of Elementary

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top