6 Seconds of Science Videos! Incredible Compilation to Show Your Class

12 September 2013


This actually comes from General Electric via YouTube:
"On August 15th, GE launched the world's first #6SecondScience Fair, a week-long celebration of science on Vine. By the time the week ended, over 600 projects had been submitted. From frog dissection to dry ice explosions, here's a compilation of some of our favorites."

This video is so much fun and filled with some amazing experiments.  
Check it out, share with your teachers, show your students, then go make your own!

4 comments:

  1. I just added this to my Edmodo Science Library items. My kids are going to flip when they watch this. I had already picked some Study Jams videos to assign this week, but I think I might throw this in there instead. Thanks for sharing!
    Alison
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNdBHmZAOr4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops...I added the link from the video. LOL...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is great. Now if I could only access Youtube at school...... Someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top