How to Draw Monsters from Author Tony Ross! Great Teacher/Student Video

Just the other day I ran across this video that had been posted on Reddit.  I'm not sure exactly why it caught my eye--maybe it was because it involved monsters or how to draw them?  Who knows, because the short video is just great and I'll be using it in class this week for a brain break and also practicing step-by-step instructions.


Illustrator and Author Tony Ross walks us through the steps to create the perfect monster and become a better artist.  I just love this and really enjoy how he basically says there are no mistakes when we draw.  Not only that, but I think I can draw a little bit better now.
click image to see a some of his books

Enjoy and hopefully your class will too.


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Perfect post for us today. We are working on descriptive writing and drawing/describing our own monsters. Thanks!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...