Summer Reading Fun, A Symbaloo Board

11 June 2014
                                     

As my blogging dominance continues to take over the world (try and say that without laughing) I'll be teaming up with A Class*y Collaboration to share and learn tips, tricks, and teaching' ideas.  For my first post I gave them some super cool facts that most people don't know about me.  I only gave them three, but I added more for you guys.
  1. Once (when I was younger) during a Christmas break my parents accidentally forgot about me and flew to France without me.  I was home and all alone for almost an entire week.
  2. I worked with a doctor that created the flux capacitor.
  3. I created the pattern simply known as plaid.
  4. I wrote "Stairway to Heaven"
  5. I would have been the sixth Backstreet Boy but Nick Carter and I got in a fight and they kicked me out.
  6. Matthew McConaughey has asked to play the role of me in a movie.
Okay, so maybe none of those are really true but it would be kind of nice if the plaid thing was.  I digress though, so instead I'm leaving you with a great Summer Reading Symbaloo Board with links to a ton of great books and the interactive features on the web.  






       
           

4 comments:

  1. I put Symbaloo on my summer list of things to investigate after reading about it on one of your previous posts. Thank you for sharing this example with so many wonderful links!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I never knew you were so talented my friend! How could Matthew McConaughey totally capture you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to look into Symbaloo. If for nothing else, but to be able to say the word "symbaloo" as many times as possible before I irritated somebody. And then I'd start saying "Symbaloo Ballyhoo to Youuuuuuu" just to really get them.

    Also, I love the sloth.
    ~Heather
    The Meek Moose

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great symbaloo board!! Love that idea!
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top