As my blogging dominance continues to take over the world (try and say that without laughing) I'll be teaming up with A Class*y Collaboration to share and learn tips, tricks, and teaching' ideas. For my first post I gave them some super cool facts that most people don't know about me. I only gave them three, but I added more for you guys.
- Once (when I was younger) during a Christmas break my parents accidentally forgot about me and flew to France without me. I was home and all alone for almost an entire week.
- I worked with a doctor that created the flux capacitor.
- I created the pattern simply known as plaid.
- I wrote "Stairway to Heaven"
- I would have been the sixth Backstreet Boy but Nick Carter and I got in a fight and they kicked me out.
- Matthew McConaughey has asked to play the role of me in a movie.
Okay, so maybe none of those are really true but it would be kind of nice if the plaid thing was. I digress though, so instead I'm leaving you with a great Summer Reading Symbaloo Board with links to a ton of great books and the interactive features on the web.