Snow Puffs. So Easy A Kid Created The Entire Craft

25 November 2014
So my two girls and I are on break for the next week.  It's cold in the Chicago area, so we end up staying home and doing a lot of playing.  There ends up being a lot of messes and imagination happening with my girls which is to be expected.

Apparently they've been on Pinterest when I'm not around.  At their creativity table (the dining room table) I find they've created a little something called Snow Puffs.


All you need is a little cardboard paper, markers, cotton balls, and a little bit of glue.  The rest is up to you (or your kids).

My oldest made the tree in a snow storm while the youngest went for a simpler version of snow covering an evergreen.  They're now discussing making more and turning them into Christmas cards for the rest of the family.

Stay Warm.  




Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top