12 Books of Christmas

22 November 2015
I'm joining up with eleven other bloggers for the 12 Books of Christmas Blog Hop! You get a freebie that coincides with each book (from all of us), plus we are each giving away a copy of each book--which you could win!  Read the entirety of this post to find out how to WIN! Book list below...  
Maybe you want to try and win the books, maybe you just want to grab a bunch of freebies, or maybe you just need a new selection for your home or classroom.  It doesn't matter your motivation--just enjoy these blogs, like sharing a fine egg nog on Christmas Eve with your uncle. 
My family loves Rudolf.  We love the old stop-motion animation movie, so anything reindeer related is something my girls love and will always listen to and/or watch. I'm picking Olive, the Other Reindeer as my go-to book.  It's the classic case of an underdog (no pun intended), stopping at nothing to reach their goal.  Plus, it's a dog that wants to be a flying reindeer--so we can all relate. 
Don't forget to grab my freebie poster set, reminding students and teachers how important our actions  are.  This is themed around the term reindeer, and aims to remind students to be mindful of themselves, their actions, and awareness of others.  And honestly, there is no better time to practice. GRAB IT HERE or CLICK on the IMAGE.
Before you leave don't forget to grab my number below! Each blogger has a number at the end of their post--you NEED to collect all the numbers along the way, add 'em all up, and enter the total number (use those addition skills) in the Rafflecopter for your chance to win all twelve books!
1. Read all the blogs.
2. Collect all the numbers.
3. Add all the numbers up and find the total.
4. Enter the Rafflecopter (include the total number) between November 22-28.

Jump over to Saddle Up for 2nd Grade for another lucky number (if you need it).




BloglovinEmailFacebookPinterestInstagramTPT

9 comments:

  1. I love your posters. Our theme this month is RESPECT...so of course we are using your posters. I have plans for your FRIEND posters in February and now I have something to tide me over. Love these posters, love Rudolph and Olive too. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manifestation Miracle
    Expectation is something we all need to have if we want to see God's promises fulfilled. It is really another way of saying hope. Hope is always future tense. In other words it looks at things to come, things that haven't happened yet in the natural, but at the same time is fully persuaded that they will come to pass. Faith is always present tense and sees things now in the present...

    http://autobinarysignalssoftwarereviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I basically loved everything about this post. The book...the posters...the humor...the very necessary reference to Christmas Vacation at the end. Perfect. Thanks so much for the laugh...and quality content.

    Angela
    The Organized Plan Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I simply desire to offer you a big thumbs
    up to the great info you may have got here on this post.
    https://www.quantumcodescam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Maximus Profits review scam

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top